Give Robin Hood a run for his money!
Become a skilled and confident archer with a superb archery day in Sussex! Taught by a qualified Archery GB coach you’ll learn essential archery techniques and skills and become a skilled archer with all equipment included and no previous experience is required. You will have a fantastic time!
Located in 750 acres of stunning Sussex woodland in a picturesque purpose-built woodland camp. You will be taught how to shoot by experts and will no doubt be amazed how far you can come in two or three hours with expert tuition.
This is a fantastically fun day out for children, families and adults, and it also makes a wonderfully unique experience gift for anyone who’s ever wanted to have a go at this ancient and thrilling sport.
A totally exhilarating experience!
What did our previous archers think?
Excellent time had with an archery course. Garry was a fantastic instructor, extremely helpful and friendly. The experience is set in a beautiful forest bringing a whole new element compared with a standard archery range. Great atmosphere and a great time. Highly recommended experience
Thank you Garry for a fantastic day. We had great fun, learned lots and thought your teaching techniques were first class. We will be back. Darren & Paula
The Archery Experience Low Down
- Registration for the Discover Archery Day begins at 10:00 for the morning session and 13:00 for the afternoon session.
- Once you”ve been welcomed and registered, you will be taken to the purpose-built archery area in woodland where you will learn all about archery, how to handle a bow and arrow, and the important skills needed to become a skilled archer.
- You will be taught by an Archery GB qualified, friendly archer and the lessons will take place around an awesome base camp with an open camp fire in the style of Robin Hood and his merry men!
- You will spend the rest of the session honing your technique and becoming a smooth, confident archer!
- Hat, jacket and gloves (not mittens).
- It is advisable to bring a water-proof coat at any time of year.
- Wear suitable shoes for outdoor woodland conditions.
Please select your preferred experience with at least 1 adult and at least a total of 4 people and the booking system will automatically give you a family discount.
- After a short safety talk you’ll get some expert tuition on shooting a bow from various positions! and then it’s off to our purpose built archery courses. These are not just ordinary archery courses!!! there’s some very interesting, exciting and cheeky ones to shoot at.
- After completing the archery challenges, it’s then time to relax with some traditional Mead and plenty of ale and drinks around the camp fire (please ask about this option).
- Feel free to bring your own drinks, but please bear in mind it’s archery first then drinks after!
- Priced at £65.00 per person (minimum of 2 people) for up to 20 people.
Find out more on our special Stag & Hen page.
- We can arrange barbecue lunch before or after your event or bring your own catering along. You can also have a themed day eg. Robin hood style etc!!
- Private days are available on any day throughout the year.
- Cost is around £850.00 from 1 to 20 guests.
Please feel free to give us a call or email to discuss your requirements.